Houston Media Source provides education, equipment, and a content-neutral platform for citizens who want to produce their own television programs. By giving Houstonians access to the mass media, we empower them to address issues and tell stories that are not covered by traditional media outlets, highlighting the rich cultural tapestry of our city.
- Invitations to exclusive screenings of Houston-centric films produced by local artists
- Subscription to the HMS e-newsletter
- Admission to HMS seminars which feature workshops and instruction from celebrities and experts in the film, video, and broadcast journalism industries
Each Month, Your Gift Provides:
- $50/MONTH – Instructional Materials for 12 new community producers
- $100/MONTH – Recording media to maintain community video archives
- $250/MONTH – 30 minutes of public affairs programming on HMS-TV
- $500/MONTH – Deployment of HMS Mobile Studio to cover community events
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Now you can support Houston MediaSource every time you shop with Kroger!
Simply visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into your Kroger account, search for HOUSTON MEDIA SOURCE either by name or XM260 Then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address, and a rewards card.
- Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger location.
REMEMBER, purchases will only count towards Houston MediaSource if you register and swipe your registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.